Last Updated: 22 July 2022
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect and store the player’s game platform username (Oculus) with scores attributed to that username. We collect other anonymized information from your play of COLORBALL. We do NOT collect the player’s name, physical address, contact information, or any geolocation information.
WHY WE USE THE PLAYERS PLATFORM USERNAME
- Allows leaderboards for the player which also display their Oculus friends.
- Allows multiplayer games and player to player interaction.
- Allows Oculus Challenges using social features of the Facebook platform.
WHY WE COLLECT OTHER ANONYMIZED PLAY DATA
- To Analyze and improve our game.
- To Support the internal operations of COLORBALL.
- We aggregate all information collected so that it cannot be used to identify any particular player.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THIRD PARTY INTEGRATIONS UNITY
Third Party Tracking Technologies: Social Features, Activity and Movement Data, In-Game Purchases, Gameplay Information
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us: email@example.com